Pelmac Electrical is a medium size electrical company operating primarily within the Perth metropolitan area. Pelmac Electrical currently works in the commercial and new residential markets with a substantiative client base. We have a team of qualified electrical tradesmen who have a variety of experience in commercial and residential electrical works.
We have two company directors who understand that the key to success relies on full communication between all parties. Pelmac Electrical prides ourself with our close relationships with our clients. Our company aim is to expand and grow in our selected fields while continuingto work closely with our existing clients. We strive to ensure that all worksare carried out to a very high standard and exceed all expectations.
Our high expectations has resulted in us obtaining a good reputation in the Western Australian market. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we look forward to the opportunity to serve new clients electrical needs. One of the working directors (if not both) work closely with our clients, the directors are the project managers for all of our jobs ensuring fine attention to detail. We look forward to having the opportunity to assist you with any quotations and future projects.
Pelmac Electrical PTY LTD is proficient in both residential and commercial electrical works. Our experience includes:
- Commercial electrical design and fit out
- Commercial control wiring and maintenance
- Multi-unit developments – install all electrical services to site
- New residential electrical works
- Fire detection cable and fit out
- Architecturally designed houses including smart wiring
- Commercial shop fitting and lighting design
- Install audio and visual technology on a commercial scale
- New switch boards design and manufacture
- Civil site earthworks
- Periodical and emergency light testing
Some of our current and recent works include:
- 5 storey – 92 bedroom Student Accommodation – Edith Cowan University
- Multi-unit developments for Australand - 39 units in Yanchep
- Multi-unit developments for Australand – 150 units in Clarkson
- Multi-unit development for Psaros – 54 units in Redcliffe
- Neerabup to Henderson – Tilt up panel development varying from individual occupancy to 14 separate units
- Oceanique Apartments, Port Bouvard – Television and security
- Single residential houses – from Mullaloo to Forrestdale
- $3 million Attadale House and Dianella – full C-Bus lighting control